Lumen 1.0.6b Release Notes
- Rewritten MIDI Remote Control system for improved performance
- Actions taken through MIDI Remote Control can no longer be undone
- Updated Syphon framework, which may fix rare issues with Syphon compatibility
- Duplicate remote control mappings are not highlighted
- Holding Command while dragging a knob will sometimes not save the knob's value to all snapshots
- On macOS 10.9, MIDI mapping details cannot be edited
- Patching cables can sometimes result in them being mis-colored in the UI
- Switching MIDI input types when editing mappings does not preserve minimum and maximum range
- If there is only one MIDI input available, it is not automatically selected
Lumen 1.0.5b Release Notes
- Fixed regression where MIDI mapping would not work for some users
Lumen 1.0.4b Release Notes
New Minimum macOS Version
- This update requires macOS 10.9 or later
- Rewrote several internal components to facilitate upcoming HD release
- Minor enhancements for macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS Dark Mode is now supported for dialogs and sheets
- More consistency regarding knob value labels
- For all you demo users out there: the watermark is now more subtle
- Made saving a still frame save the current frame instead of the next one
- Added progress indicators when activating or deactivating a computer
- Beta-Only: Hold shift while adjusting the rate of an LFO to snap it to divisions of 120bpm. Thank you for the suggestion, Jules! For now, this change will be limited to the Beta version due to an existing LFO drift issue.
- Stability improvements related to picking a camera
- Stability improvements and fixed several bugs related to displaying fullscreen output
Lumen 1.0.3b Release Notes
- Six New Presets: Look for Arrowhead, From Now On, Gammavision, Raster Graphix, Silver Falls, and XY Pong in your patch library.
- Performance Improvements: This means higher and more consistent frame rates, especially on older systems. Thanks, Marc! <3
- When saving/renaming a patch, the text field where you enter the name is now focused automatically.
- Fixed a bug where when creating a new patch while only showing presets in the patch library, all patches would be shown.